Zion: Things to Bring
- Collapsible Music stand, such as: Crafty Gizmos or Ceol Waves
- Clip-on Electric tuner, such as Snark or D’Addario
- Pencils with good erasers
- Black Performance attire—clothes and dress shoes
- Swim suit
- long sleeved light weight shirt
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes
- Hiking poles (optional, but necessary if you want to hike the Narrows) **
- Cash for breakfast-lunch/grocery (ATM machine nearby).
*(For air travel make sure you have a sturdy and protective case. Loosen string tension and gate check or carry on, if possible)
**The Narrows is a beautiful (and very popular) trail that begins with an easy river walk and then transitions to walking in the river. Hiking poles and river shoes are necessary for this portion. You can rent the supplies for around $20 next to our hotel. For more information Joe’s Guide to Zion National Park.